 |
| Sitting on his own playing with his toys. |
It's be a long while since I blogged. I've been busy I guess you could say. Being a mom is hard work but oh so worth it. People say stay at home moms don't make money. Well they do make something it's called LOVE. I love my son more than anything in this world. He is amazing. I love waking up to his smiling happy face every day! I have had alot on my mind lately. Things are very rough for us. Money is very tight and I think we need to finally get on WIC & food stamps. Our marriage is rocky. For the longest time I wanted a divorce and to start my life over. Now I'm questioning that and standing by him through this tough time. We just aren't connected like we should be. Our communication is little to none. We talk but end up arguing about dumb stuff. Our affection is dead. We barley even touch each other anymore. It's so sad. I want so much more out of our relationship and get nothing. We have been in marriage/family counseling since March. I just don't know what to do any more. I try and be flirty and then end up going to bed with no sex. I can understand how he's under stress right now with being unemployed and all but come on. He needs to snap out of it. Our marriage is failing and we are like broke. Every time we get unemployment money it doesn't stay with us long at all. Thanks to bills, bills, & more bills. UGH!! I know it's a normal way of life but still it sucks! I love being a stay at home mom but it makes me feel like I need to be working. It's just very stressful right now. We even went to great lengths as to selling things at a yard sale. We did make $130.00 which was great. It went to food & gas for the week. Our bank account was even in the negatives for a few weeks til his unemployment money came in. Can you say stressful?!?!
An update on Logan: He is growing up so fast it's unbelievable. He is eating solid food pretty good. He has tried organic sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, bananas, peas, & pears. Breastfeeding is going very well. We are going so strong! I don't see us weaning at anytime soon. He is sitting up on his own now for longer periods of time. He falls over now and then but over all he's sitting up on his own. He rolls around alot of the floor. He isn't crawling per-say but is moving around alot. He is very vocal and loves to talk and scream with joy. Cloth diapering is going amazingly. No issues at all. We love it! It's quiet addicting. I love Subaby diapers! Co-sleeping is going very well. He loves snuggling with his mama and even sometimes wakes up when I'm not beside him. He is now in 12 month clothes since his fluffy diaper is bigger than his old disposables. Still needing to get a few more things for Logan but we are gonna have to wait til we have the money. Which I'm not sure when that will be. We need 2 baby gates for the hall way and kitchen, shopping cart cover, some new clothes, & some new toys.
I really should start blogging more. I have way too much on my mind to be keeping this bottled up. Well till next time!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment