So I have come to realize I'm a little too judgmental towards others. Like with parents parenting differently than me. It can bug me but I need to stop judging others because others judge me. I don't like it so I shouldn't be judging them. I am very opinionated and sometimes shouldn't say things. I am going to try and work on some things with my self to try to tone down my judgement on other parents.
I really need to start blogging more but with an almost 9 month old it's hard. I really need to take more me time. Not like hours away from my son but at least 30 minutes or something. Plus it will give my husband and son, some father son time. They need it! I love being a stay at home mom and a huge attachment parenting supporter, but it seems my son sometimes won't settle with just my husband when I'm busy and need to do something. My mom says I hold him too much and I spoil him because I pick him up when he cries. Obviously we parent so differently that she doesn't understand that I don't believe you can spoil a baby. Babies can't talk so they cry and make noise to communicate with us. I meet my son's needs every time he cries or whines. He needs me and their is nothing wrong with that at all. I'm his mother and I am here to feed his needs. It's how life is.
So today I finally made a vaccine awareness Facebook page. (Educated, Informed Parents Against Vaccines ) My friends have been telling me to make one for months now. Either because they are getting tired of my Facebook posts, pictures, & shares or they support me enough for me to get my own page and take it to the world. Either way I made one and am excited to get started. I'm a tad bit scared of the drama, harassment, and bullying I will encounter on the page. A friend of mine also has a vaccine page. She got hit with major harassment. She has stalkers and everything. Scary stuff. I hope it doesn't happen to my page. I want to spread the word about the dangers of vaccines and how our doctors are failing to tell us things when it comes to vaccines. Hoping the page is a very positive experience. I also run one other page on Facebook called Military Wives For Equal Rights. It's my pride and joy. It's really going some where.
I also have been selling things on craigslist now. I have never used it before until now and have sold 3 things now. Pretty neat. We need the extra money for Logan's new cloths, baby gate, shopping cart cover, & new toys for his age. I feel horrible that things have gotten this bad to the point where we are selling things to make money. I just wish I could give him everything he needs and wants. I mean I can give him love and that's all he really need but still. I had an "okay could have been better" childhood and I want to give him more than that. As a child I feel I wasn't given enough love and attention. I was the oldest so this could be true. I want to show Logan he is loved and will always be loved no matter what. I can't believe he will be 9 months old on Thursday! Where has the time gone? I swear I just had him yesterday. I kinda wish I could go back and visit the newborn Logan again. He was so small and cute! Ahh I love being a mommy. Well I am off to make dinner for my little family. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!! :)
-Corissa Marie <3 p="p">
3>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment