Monday, October 1, 2012

October is Vaccine Injury Awareness Month

Before I had my son I never thought twice about vaccinating. I thought it was the norm and it was mandatory. I always believed doctors when they said vaccines were 100% safe. I never thought to question doctors. Until I had my son almost 10 months ago and did alot of research did I find out that was a lie. I never knew babies could have brain damage, autism, & even die from being vaccinated. Now this month is Vaccine Injury Awareness Month. This is very near and dear to my heart. I have met a lot of parent's who's children have either died from vaccination or have been injured because of vaccines. When I chose to not vaccinate my son it was a very educated & informed decision. I wouldn't do anything to harm my child. For my family the risks out weigh the benefits. So this month I was to educate more parents on the dangers of vaccinations and how to say "NO" to your doctors. I want to help parents understand vaccines are NOT mandatory for school, daycare, or college. They have exemptions available in almost all states. Please educate before you vaccinate. 

If you have any questions or need advice please don't hesitate to email me. proudnavywife911@aol.com  I have helped alot of my friends with this big decision for their children & family. 

-Corissa Marie 

0 Comments: