Logan is officially 10 months old today!! This past month has been a month of lots of FIRSTS for him. First time shopping in the shopping cart, first time swinging at the park, first time out to dinner at a bar & grill, & first time sleeping in the camper. Logan is growing up way too fast! I swear it was just yesterday that we took him home from the hospital. Now he rolls and crawls all over the floor. He has 4 teeth now! Top & bottom. He has been eating solid food since he was about 7 months old. He loves them! He now sits up all by himself now. We no longer use his baby tub since he can sit up in the tub. He loves bath time! He will cry when it's time to get out. I'm glad he loves to get nice and clean. He is such a joy to have.
Here are the monthly pictures I post of my baby boy this past month.
 |
| He loves his Sophie the Giraffe teething toy. |
 |
| Sleeping with daddy! |
 |
| Daddy Babywearing Logan |
 |
| Standing up by himself holding onto the pack n play |
 |
| I LOVE HIS SMILE! |
 |
| Logan love swinging on the swing |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment