Keeping my head up these days. Things have been very stressful in our family lately. From money issues causing arguments to deciding to move or not. Hubby has yet to start his job at the Post Office. We are hoping to hear back from them this coming week. Saturday he is going to Maryland to test for a paid firefighting job. It takes alot of time to even start that job so he figured why not. He has all the qualifications. He is one smart fireman. I don't like the idea of worrying about him getting hurt again but it pays well and he will have alot of down time when he's not on 24 hours. It is gonna be hard getting used to taking Bentley outside again and taking care of a now 1 year old. But knowing we will have money coming in makes it worth it. I hated this past year with him being on unemployment. It killed us. We are lucky we can afford to live at our apartment. Money has been tight tight the past few months. I'm glad the holidays are over and we don't have to worry about buying gifts or wasting our money on random trips to the store. I'm excited for him to start his job though. I'm hoping things between us get better and we can finally be at a happy place with each other. It will be different for him to be delivering mail and not on Navy ship everyday. I myself will be home with Logan & Bentley all day. It will be fun. We can start a schedule in the morning & do fun things. Then when it gets warm outside again we can go for walks more & get outside more. I can't wait!
If you read my New Year's Resolutions you will see I made some goals for myself this year. Yesterday I was able to star one of them. I went to the Gym with my friend Megan. It was pretty cool. I did some weights & tired out some new equipment I never tried before. I want to get myself out of my comfort zone. I need to get active & healthy for myself & my family. Plus I really want to lose this baby weight. I hate the person I see starring back at me in the mirror. It's not me anymore. It's hard to look at. I just need to focus and get in shape. Megan and I might do it more often too. I like the idea of having a work out buddy. I just wish I could have gotten my husband to be my work out buddy and really try to get us both in shape together. He is having issues with having motivation to do anything. Like smoking cigarettes. I think I might start a work out journal on here & a healthy eating journal too. We will see how it goes. :)
I'm out for now. Gonna lift some weights & get in bed. Good Night!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment