Wow it has been a while since I have been able to blog. Lots have changed since then. We finally are all moved into our new apartment. We moved everything over on Thursday. We had help from my parents, brother, Matt, & his friend Justin. I had to keep and eye on Logan so it was hard to help. I did pack everything up so I deff deserved a break. I did so much organizing & unpacking the past few days. I'm proud to say we are officially done unpacking & settling in just fine. Our new apartment is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, second floor with balcony, & private entrance. It's also alot cheaper than our last 2 apartments. Our mail box is right outside our door. How cool is that?! No more using a mailbox key & walking to the mail box like our old apartments. It's also closer to my parent's house. We just love it! Logan seems to really like it too! My dad hard to custom install our baby gate at the top of the stairs because of we don't want Logan to fall down them & hurt himself. I'm so glad he finally got it done. No more worry.
Speaking of my 14 month old son Logan, he is now completely walking! He has been for the last month or so. He is getting around great! It's too cute! I just love how he follows me around & does things on his own. He is also talking a little. He has said a few words too. He is very talkative & active. He is still breastfeeding on demand when ever he needs too. And nursing at night like always. Cloth diapering is still going awesome. We sold some & bought some new prints. I am switching to charcoal bamboo inserts soon. I'm excited to try them out. I'm hoping it helps with his heavy wetting. We just love cloth! Saving the environment, saving my son from chemicals, & saving money. We have saved so much money from having to buy disposable diapers every week. We are even looking to switch to cloth wipes with a wipes solution. Thats my next switch. I have already done the napkin & paper towel switch. My unpaper towels are amazing! We have done so much money to save money lately.
Matt's job at the Post Office has been going well. I'm glad we live less than a mile from his work. More family time! Life is coming together again. Logan is growing big & strong, Matt has a good job, & I am finding myself again. I'm taking more time to myself since I'm always busy taking care of Logan. I'm in the works on losing weight & getting my body back after having Logan.
I'm all of a sudden hyper & happy. I have no idea why. I'm just very happy about moving to our new place & starting over. Matt & I are working on our relationship. Things are looking up from all sides of our life. I'm finally feel happy. Just wanting to keep it this way. Happy.. positive.. vibes..
I'm still looking for a part time job. I'm still waiting to hear back from Hershey Park. Interview went amazing. They just said they need to review my file from working there back in '07. I really want this job. I miss working & really want a summer job so I can save money for a vacation or even our own house someday. It's gonna be weird on my own at work & not having Logan around. I know for sure I will be crying the first day. My parent's have decided to watch him so I don't have to pay & deal with daycare for him. I'm very thankful for that. I'm also still breastfeeding so I might be weaning him to only mornings & nights for nursing. During the day he will have healthy fresh veggies & fruits & either coconut milk, raw cow milk, or raw goats milk. So we will see. If Hershey Park doesn't work out I will be applying at either Giant or another local place around here.
Today was so nice out! Logan and I explored our community & found a cute little swing set in a quit part of the complex. He had so much fun just swinging in the nice sunshine. We just love our new apartment & the area. Very small town & comfortable. It's so much nicer than Harrisburg.
Well I'm going to relax & watch some crappy reality TV. Good Night!
-MC
0 Comments:
Post a Comment