Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fuck Off Military Life!!!!!

Another lesson learned in my world. I gave up making friends with military spouses. I don't need them in life. You truly don't need friends to keep you strong. You need a good head on your shoulders & a supportive family. That's it. I have stopped following military spouses on blogger. I'm done with the drama and there is more to life than military life. I'm SUPER glad my husband is choosing to get out of the Navy and move on from this chapter in his life. He wants to go home and be with him family and enjoy life for once. He is so burnt out from the bullshit from his current ship. The military these days doesn't give a FUCK about the families. All they care about is deployment deployment deployment. Well I'm sorry but I feel EVERYONE in the military should be home taking care of our fucked up country over helping Japan out. (Do we not remember Pearl Harbor???) We have homeless on the streets, we are in debt from all the wars, and out country is going to shit. I feel for Obama. He's stuck in a BAD position.

Anywho, I'm ready to go back to normal life. I HATE military life! I seriously do. Yeah it's fun to support your hubby and move to kool places but seriously. It doesn't pay well and you get treated like shit. I'm ready to move back home, buy a house, focus on MY life, and just LIVE my life with my family! I'm soooo ready to not have to worry about deployments and my husbands stupid schedule. I wanna come first in my husband's life for once and truly be the ONE. Military life is a bunch of shit really. Good Luck to all you spouses who are stuck with it. I totally understand if you stop following me. I could careless. I'm not gonna run my mouth about someone who pissed me off today. I'm gonna be an adult and not cus about her or say stuff about her. I'm just done putting myself out there to make friends. END OF STORY!!

-Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:

MissesMimi said... [Reply]

I will be glad when my husband is out, and we can be a normal civilian family as well! ;)

Samantha Ramundo said... [Reply]

I don't blame you one bit. My honey hasn't even been in Basic Training for a week an I don't think I'm going to enjoy it. Then again, the situation is a bit different until DOMA is gone... But, yeah. I hold a lot of respect for you.