Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday Matthew!!

Today is my husband Matthew's 24th birthday. Sad part is he's on duty today so we didn't get to celebrate it but we will tomorrow. I baked him a cake and everything.  I can't wait until he comes home tomorrow! We're going out to eat and walking along the beach at night. He's such a sweetie! I got him a few things for his birthday but he got them early. I got him a "Country Boy" camo hat, NWU iPhone 4 case, and a big thing is I bought him an engraved wedding band from Kay Jewelers. He loves it! Also tomorrow is the anniversary of our first date. Another reason were going out tomorrow night.

       We're still working on our marriage and trying to rekindle some love. This should help. I'm so excited to just be out with him and be romantic for once. Marriage isn't easy but I NEVER regret the day we went to the courthouse to get married. He is my everything! I just can't wait til we get to truly start our life together when we move back home to PA this year. My life is slowly getting better. =]

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: