Monday, March 28, 2011

Animal Abuse Is Wrong!

I have lived in this apartment complex for almost a year now. I've seen alot of people with animals and alot of people who are very disrespectful. People just don't know how to love & care for their pets anymore. This time it's the lady across the hall from us. She is a Marine wife & about 6 months or so pregnant. She has an about 7 months old Boxer puppy. She just leaves her on the balcony. She's been up there for the past month and a half. I have no idea if they even feed or give her water. They put her cage out there with a Marine camo blanket covering it. The poor puppy is out there in the rain, snow, cold, heat. She looks very under weight for her age. I've thrown dog treats up there for her a few times cuz she needs some love. When I take my dog out she just sits up there watching. I know she wishes someone would take her outside to go potty. She shivers up there. Well today I had enough of this neglect I called the police on her for the second time. Hopefully something is done about it. If they take the dog from her, I'm gonna find a way to adopt the puppy. I'd rather see the SPCA get the dog then to have her just keep her and neglect her. I love animals and hate seeing them abused. I rescued my puppy Bentley from a neighbor who did the same thing this lady is doing. But Bentley was stuck in a cage and was covered in crap when they found him. I will never understand why someone neglects & abuses an animal. A pet needs love, and care and a home. I'm looking to adopt another puppy very soon. Talking the hubby into going to the SPCA and animal shelters to check out puppies who need a home. Here is the Boxer I was talking about. Ain't she just the cutest thing?



-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: