Wow it's been a little while since I've update you on my crazy life. Well I have enrolled in an online school program to get my High School Diploma at my own pace and get it over and done with. Also I have some HUGE news. I have leaked it on FB for all my loves to know about and now it's time to open my mouth on my blog and let ya'll in on a secret thats not a secret anymore. It's amazing and exciting! Okay enough rambling I'll just say it. As of yesterday I'm 8 weeks pregnant!!! I found out last week when I was concerned that my period didn't come. It's always a week late but I knew something was up with this month. I just kinda knew I was pregnant. I had mood swings, I had random cravings, I had NO energy, and my breasts randomly hurt. I ended up taking an at home pregnancy test (okay 3 of them) and they all came back positive to being pregnant. I first broke down and cried. I was freaking out, worried, and shocked. I cried into my pillow as my husband laughed cuz I was being a weirdo. He called my mom and we told her the news. She was so excited and says that this makes alot of sense now cuz when we were home I was randomly flipping out on her and everyone. Since then we kept it a secret from everyone but close family. I finally came out on Monday to everyone about our awesome news. I am so excited to start my life with my hubby. We move back this fall to PA to our new home (which we home to buy) and start our life by settling down and saying bye bye military life! I am 100% excited to leave this fucked up life style. It's a shame cuz the military is majorly going down hill. It's sad. No one wants to stay in anymore and the pay is not worth it.Anywho, about this baby. I am sooooo freakin excited! I just can't wait to find out of it's a girl or a boy. I can't wait to start shopping for it and spoiling it with gifts and things it needs to be a cute little baby. I have already bought unisex things at the NEX. All NWU stuff. One-z's, a bib, and a cute little beanie. I just can't believe my dream to be a mom is about to happen. And to find out right near Mother's Day is so amazing! Everyone is so supportive right now about it and my friends are so excited too. Alot of my friends already have kids and have been helping me out with tips on pregnancy stuff. I feel less scared than I was when I first found out. Matt's parents are excited for us. They have always wanted this. I just can't believe it took us almost two years of being married for this to happen. I was sure I was gonna be pregnant before his first deployment with us married. Nope. lol I guess this is the right time for us. It does make alot of sense. I just have to work hard at my school work to get it done before Nov. and then try learning to drive too. Yeah I can't drive and it sucks ass. So much to work on but It's gonna get done!
I'm so excited to be a mommy!!! Life is great and amazing! All I need is my family! (My wonderful husband, cute doggy, and my little bebe in my belly) =]
-Corissa Marie <3
1 Comments:
i am so excited for you!
congratulations!
oh, and good luck with the driving! :)
KirstieJayyx
Post a Comment