Monday, June 13, 2011

2nd Dr.'s Appointment (12 Weeks)

On Tuesday I went to my second Dr.'s appointment. I was a little nervous cuz I wasn't sure how the baby was doing. My husband and I have been fighting. His job just stresses us out that we fight. We love each other and hate doing it. So I was scared something was wrong. and I thought my blood pressure was high. Everything went fine. I was so relieved to know everything was just fine. Baby has a good heart beat and everything. It was amazing to be in the ultrasound room for a good 30 mins looking at the baby. So freakin cute!! I'm in love with it already!! I can't wait to find out what the gender is! I have to wait about a month. It needs to fly by fast. But anywho I had some tests done and got some ultrasound pictures. We got one of the feet, two of the body, and one of the heartbeat. They are hard to see cuz they are pictures of a picture. And the paper is glossy. I am just so excited for this baby! I will be sharing the stuff we buy when we move back home and get the room all done.



-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: