Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally A Good Day With The Hubby. :)

Wow it has been a while since I last posted. Damn I lost track of time. I try to post one about every week or so. Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. Hubby has been working his ass off and is never home anymore. His ship seems to work the crew into the ground til all they wanna do when they get home is sleep instead of spend time with their family. He leaves for work at 5:30am and sometime earlier at 4:30am and he doesn't get home til sometimes after 6pm. It's crazy. We never have time to do things anymore and things have been really boring around here. Only so much you can clean til you clean everything and can't clean again. I do so much laundry and clean it's crazy. Atleast yesterday he had off and once he got home after duty at 8am. We relaxed and ate breakfast and coffee. Then I left him sleep for a few hours til about noon. Ain't I so sweet. LOL It was the first day we had together to go do what ever we wanted. Last week seemed to be the longest week of my life. So we decided to go to the mall in VA Beach so I could get some maternity clothes and shop a bit. We went to JC Penny's and I found two pairs of comfy jean shorts, two pretty tank shirts, a black cami, and a tankini swim suit. I was so happy to have found clothes that fit me and make me feel good. The elastic waistband is my new love. lol Sad to say it but its nice. We decided to eat there at the Johnny Rocket's. I got a burger and cheese fries and a yummy Oreo milkshake. So freakin yummy!! We haven't ate out in so long. We needed it. Then we went to Toys R Us/Babies R Us to pick some things out for my brothers birthday. Were sending him a huge birthday care package. He is gonna love it! Then we went home to the apartment to relax. When we took Bentley out we walked by the pool and found out the pool has new hours. 10am-9pm Everyday. We got excited and decided to go back inside and change and go swimming. It was really nice. For being a crappy city apartment it wasn't as bad as I thought. Not ghetto at all. =]

Hubby and I had a really good day together yesterday. Best day I've had in a long time. Today we'll see how it goes it's 4pm and he hasn't texted me saying he's off yet so I'm guessing it'll be another long day. But we might go swimming when he gets home so It's all good. Life will be getting better.

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: