So I finally heard from Matt yesterday. He emailed me saying they were very busy and he barley had 5 mins to email me. It was a short email but it made me feel loads better just knowing he was okay and safe. I know he's not deployed but being out to sea for a week still gives me that feeling in my chest. It's cuz I'm a Navy wife and care alot about my Sailor. Anywho, he was telling me about the drills they were doing and how it was going. He basically ran command during a Flying Squad drill on Monday and enjoyed every moment of it. Totally HOT if you ask me! I love hearing about what he does and that he's having fun doing his job. I'm proud of my Damage Controlman! I know he's been uber stressed with him getting out of the Navy and still needing to get things done. He is a strong man and I look up to him for the stuff he has to put up with. I know he is still upset about basically being kicked out of the Navy because of the Navy down sizing. It sucks cuz we have a baby on the way and it would have made sense to stay in a little bit long. But I also know he is excited to end this Navy stress and go home and live a normal life. (Except for being in the reserves for two years) Oh I can't wait to start our new life together! I got to chat with him around 2am cuz he had watch from 2-7am so I figured why not. I stayed up and we chatted til about 3:30am and then I was like dude I'm gonna pass out. I was very tired! He has watch again tonight from 10pm-2am so I plan to stay up and chat with him. I love when he has the 10-2 cuz It fits my schedule. lolI stayed very busy these past few days. I cleaned the hell out of the apartment. I did laundry and organized stuff. There is nothing left to really do but a few dishes tonight. I've been working on school work and getting frustrated with it. I bombed one exam and I have one more chance to retake it. So I'm freaking out. I think I'm gonna have Matt help me out with school work this weekend. We are planning to just stay in Norfolk this weekend and not go home to PA. There's really no point in going home this weekend. Plus I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I have to drink this fruit punch stuff and I can't eat much of anything. It's to test for Gestational Diabetes and my glucose levels. It kinda freaks me out cuz I know I don't eat healthy and I do eat alot of junk food. So I'm scared I have it. We will see on Monday. I don't meet with a doctor is just strictly lab people. But yeah I totally forgot my 21st birthday is coming up on Thursday! Obviously I won't be drinking but I do plan to go out to eat and celebrate at least. I am gonna order any drink that I would totally be drinking on my 21st and make Matt drink it. We have to watch though cuz he can't get drunk cuz I won't be able to drive him home. LOL I'm hoping the hubby got some of my hints and seriously surprises me this year. I could sure use a great day that's all about me. I don't get many of those at all. And soon I won't.
But yeah it hasn't been that bad here at all. I'm keeping my head up and staying strong. Fighting my emotional pregnant-ness. I look at it this way. All I have to do is get through the rest of today and then I got tomorrow to get through and Matty will be home Friday morning! I hate being away from him but it gave me time to relax, chill, de stress myself, and clean. :)
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment