Thursday, September 22, 2011

~ Finally 21!!! ~

I can't believe today is my 21st birthday!!! It's just so crazy to think I'm legal to drink and go to casinos now. I'm finally a true adult and can basically do anything. It seems like just yesterday I turned 18 and felt so old. Now I feel older and time sure as flew by since that birthday. I've grown up alot since then. My life has changed ALOT too! I'm married to an amazing Sailor, I have a great relationship with my parents again, I have the cutest little pup ever, were buying our own home, and I'm expecting my first child in December! Life is pretty great! I won't be having a crazy 21st birthday tonight but I will make the best of it. Hubby and I are going out to eat tonight and making the most of it. I think I'm gonna make him drink a drink for me! It sucks I can't truly drink alcohol tonight but it's okay. Having a healthy little baby boy is so much more important! I sacrifice alot for the ones I love! & I wouldn't want it any other way! =] 

So this morning I got a million and a half FB notifications of people writing on my wall saying Happy Birthday to me. It kinda made my day to think people actually took the time to go on my wall and say Happy Birthday. :) I doubt I'm getting anything for my birthday but just spending time with my hubby is all I want. I've spent my 19th birthday away from him and it sucked. So just having him home is all I need. 

-Corissa Marie <3 

0 Comments: