Sunday, May 6, 2012

Logan Is 5 Months Old!!!

My sweet baby boy is 5 months already! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was on my way into L&D with my husband & my mom. Time sure flies by! Fast! =]
     I gave him a bath tonight and he smells so good! I love the smell of babies! I pulled out his 6 month clothes tonight and put them in his dresser. He can barley fit into alot of his 3 month clothes. He's getting so big! He sure is good on clothes. I don't think I will need to do any clothes shopping til the fall. He is learning so much and growing everyday. He can grab things and throw things around. He puts everything in his mouth. He rolls over. He can hold his head up since 3 months. He screams and yells loud just to hear his voice. He drools like there is no tomorrow. He's teething and running fevers from teething. He is just growing up. Breastfeeding is going very well. He just loves to nurse. I don't mind it at all. It calms me down when I'm upset. I love breastfeeding him. Knowing he's getting the best of the best is an awesome feeling. I will do what ever I have to to make sure Logan lives a healthy life.    These past 5 months have been amazing! The first 2 were very hard but we got through it. I don't regret having him. He sure is the best thing to ever happen to me! I just love being a mom! He could never do anything to make me mad. Even when he spits up on me I don't get mad. I just laugh and go eww gross.  Our dog Bentley loves his Logan. He just loves to lick his face and sniff him. Logan sure likes him too. I can see they are gonna be best friends when Logan is able to run around and play. I just love my little boys! Here are some new pictures of Logan. Enjoy!

Yelling and being loud
Going for a walk at the lake
I eat fingers
He looks good in camo like his daddy
Playing with his toys in his Bumbo
So cute!
Laying in his crib
Sleeping on my bed
Easter 2012
-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: