I never really thought much about cloth diapering. I thought it was just those white cloths that people safety pin on a baby. I always thought people used disposables and only crazy mom's used cloth diapers. Well cloth diapering have changed so much since then. I discovered the world of cloth diapering and I love it! They have so many different styles of cloth diapering. From Prefolds to all-in-ones. I figured out the one size pocket diapers with snaps would work better for my family. I ordered a few different diapers from Amazon & some used diapers from buy, sell, trade groups on Facebook.
I found which brand really worked for us. The Sunbaby Diapers.
I found which brand really worked for us. The Sunbaby Diapers.
| The microfiber inserts |
They are amazing and come in so many colors and prints. They have cloth inserts that you insert in the pocket to absorb the liquid. They are cheaper than all the other brands but they are fantastic! The only down fall is they are made in China and take about a month to get here. I'm still waiting on the first 12 I ordered about two weeks ago. I started out with 5 and now have about 30 or more. I got some good deals on them from other Sunbaby lovers. I just can't get enough of these diapers. I want to collect all the boyish prints and colors. I love the bright colors and awesome prints. I think my son likes them too. It has been almost a week since I started cloth diapering. I have enough diapers now that I can wash them every other day which is nice. I don't mind doing the laundry at all. It's so much nicer than wasting money on disposables and diaper genie refills. It's going to save us ALOT of money in the long run. We spent maybe $250 dollars on diapers & maybe 50 bucks on all the things that go along with it. (laundry detergent, pail liners, ex.) I do want to get a diaper sprayer but I'll wait a little while.
| IT'S THAT EASY! |
Cloth diapering isn't as hard as I thought it would be. It's pretty simple really and works for us. Since I am a stay at home mom it works out so well. I am home to do laundry and clean the house. So it makes alot of sense to me to do this. I just love knowing I'm not putting any nasty diapers in the land fills anymore. I wish more mothers would give it a try. It truly isn't that bad.
![]() |
| This is my diaper pail for the diapers & trash can for the wipes. |
(Sorry bad lighting)
![]() |
| Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper Detergent |
I have been using this laundry detergent so far. I love the smell of it! It's all natural and made for cloth diapers. It comes in many different scents & for different types of water from soft to hard.
I dry the diapers on a heavy duty wooden drying rack. It's really nice. Sometimes I dry them outside on my patio if it's warm and sunny out.
![]() |
| My Diaper Stash So Far Minus (6 Diapers) |
| Ready to be used |
This is week one of cloth diapering. All I have to say is we are going strong & I love it! I think my son does too! Check this little man out!
-Corissa Marie <3












0 Comments:
Post a Comment