
Well I have been very busy with being a mommy to my sweet baby boy. He is just the cutest thing ever! We finally moved into our own place. We love it! It's a 2 bedroom 2 bath in Colonial Park. We moved everything in a few months ago. Best decision ever! We can finally be a family and be on our own. I love being with my family everyday! Logan is growing up so fast. He will be 5 months on May 6th! I can't believe it! He is learning and doing so much. My husband has been out of the Navy for 5 months now. It's been a huge change for him but I think he's doing better. He's on medication for his PTSD. We are finally going to marriage counseling and working on falling back in love. We haven't been fighting as much but we are working on not getting into heated arguments. Marriage isn't easy, it's something you have to work for. I ain't giving up on the man I married. Matt is still looking for a job. It's deff a tough economy out there. He has applied to a bunch of really good places but haven't heard much back. I'm hoping he finds something soon. I'm glad military life is over. It's time to focus on family and our life together. I'm glad my family comes first now. Sharing with the ship was hard. She's so demanding! :)
As for me mentally I feel tons better than I have in a long time. My stress level is pretty low. I am taking medicine for my depression & anxiety. School is getting better for me. I have 2 classes left till I get my diploma. I can't wait to be done with school and focus on something else. I'm breastfeeding my son which is amazing. I made two breastfeeding goals. My short term goal for breastfeeding is 6 months. (I have about a month to go!) Then my long term goal for breastfeeding is 1 year or more. (5 more months!) I just love breastfeeding Logan. Knowing I am giving him the best thing I could give him in his first year is awesome. I want to be the best mother I can be for him. I want to learn everything I can so I can make the right choices for him. I have chosen not to vaccinate him any further than the Hep B vaccine he got when he was born. I have my reasons for doing it and will post about it some time in another blog. I have also decided to breastfeed Logan for as long as possible. He needs the breast milk to protect him from illnesses. I want him to have a natural and healthy immune system. I use attachment parenting. I don't do mainstream parenting. Never really did. I didn't grow up with this style but it's what comes natural to me. I don't want to baby train him or make him feel like I'm a scary dictator. I want him to feel save and loved. I co-sleep with him a few times a week. I love snuggling with him. He is such a good baby too. He doesn't cry that much. He doesn't use a pacifier at all anymore. He hasn't since he was 2 1/2 months old. I couldn't ask for a better baby. Logan sure has my heart.
I'm going to try and blog more since I feel I have more time these days. Also hoping to change up this blog so be on the look out for a new name and other stuff.
 |
| He loves the Moby Wrap. |
 |
| Swaddling him for bed. |
 |
| Sweet Baby boy & I |
-Corissa Marie <3
1 Comments:
Glad to see you are back! Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment