Wow I can't believe Logan is 6 months old today! He's half way to a year old. I was looking at all his baby pictures recently, he sure has gotten big. I remember when he was just a little thing and could barley fit into his newborn clothes. Now he's almost crawling. He is in size 9 months clothes because of his cloth diapers being so fluffy. We are still breastfeeding & going strong! I don't see us weaning anytime soon. I hope to make it to a year or more. He still hasn't started solid foods yet. I don't really feel a need to start his on them until he's ready. He just loves his boobie milk! I have officially made it to my first goal I set for myself back when Logan was a day old. I wanted to make it to 6 months. Well here's to the next 6 months!
Breastfeeding has been an amazing experience for me. In the beginning it was hard and stressful but now its just an every so many hour thing for us. It's the only way my baby boy eats. He just loves nursing and nursing to sleep. We co-sleep now and I nurse him to sleep. I love it! We get more sleep than we ever got before. He doesn't wake up much during the night. I just nurse him back to sleep. No reason to get out of bed at all.
So Happy Half Birthday Logan Matthew!!
-Corissa Marie <3











0 Comments:
Post a Comment