Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cloth Diapering Update

My Sunbaby Current Stash (minus about 10 diapers) 
So it's been about 3 week's since I started cloth diapering! It's been an interesting experience so far. I'm still learning and ain't no expert yet. We are still using Sunbaby diapers! I had a few other brands that were more expensive and have now sold them to other cloth diapering mamas. I really didn't care of the BumGenius or Fuzzibunz diapers. Sunbaby is just so much better on my baby boy. It's also way cheaper! I can get more diapers for less than I can with BGs or Fuzzi. I am also using one Kawaii diaper that I like too. I got it free when I ordered from a place online. They are probably my second favorite. I ordered a few of the Kawaii good night heavy wetter diapers since Logan is a heavy wetter at night. I normally just put two inserts in one of the Sunbabys for over night. He just pees alot. I also ordered an Alvas diaper too to try out. They are another cheap brand that other mamas use. So 3 new ones on their way to try out. 

Some New Ones I Got Recently
Logan seems to be loving these new diapers too. He checks them out all the time. He watches me stuff them in the morning. So many bright colorful diapers. It's deff gonna save us money big time! We haven't had to buy Pampers in over a month. He has only used a disposable diaper 3 times since we started cloth diapers. That was only because he had diaper rash and I didn't have any cloth safe rash cream or spray. I ordered some from Kelly's Closet yesterday so I'm excited to test it out on him. It has a yummy scent too. Here are some more pictures of Logan rockin' these adorable cloth diapers! We Love it!





-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: