Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Logan is 11 Months Old! :)

I know I have been doing this almost every month since he was born. This is the last time he will be months old. He will be a year next month! Whoot! This month was an awesome one! Logan is finally crawling! He is crawling everywhere now and getting into everything! He is on the move alot! We moved things around in our living room because he was getting into the book shelves and turning the Xbox on and off. He sure is something. He is eating alot better too. I don't hear much gagging out of him anymore. He is feeding himself more too. We are doing some baby led weaning and spoon feeding baby food. His favorite foods right now are avocado, carrots, & squash. He has 6 teeth now! He likes to play with our doggie Bentley. He is still on demand breastfed. He loves boobie time. He is such a good nurser too! It calms both of us down when our days get stressful. He is still exclusively cloth diapered. We love Sunbaby diapers! Things are going great with him! No issues and he is still very healthy and growing big! He is still unvaccinated and has never been sick! That's the natural immune system thanks to breastfeeding! I love my little boy! Here is the monthly photos to see how he is growing. Enjoy! :)

Babywearing Daddy!
Fire Company Open House (Babywearing Daddy)
My Loves!
Bath Time Baby!
Fire Mama!
Kissing the mirror
"Hi Mom! I'm not tired yet!"
"Ball"
New Car Seat! (Graco My Ride 65 & ERF) 
"I like my new ball mom!"
Sleeping Baby!
"Hey Mama!" 
Avocado Lover! 
-Corissa Marie

0 Comments: