We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait to find out!! I can't wait to figure out a name and focus on one gender. I can't wait to do some baby shopping!! Gosh I'm so excited!! Yesterday we went to Babies R Us to do a little brain storming into what all we are gonna need and prices. I can't wait to have a baby shower and celebrate the little boy or girl coming into my life. A few of my friends have offered to send me little baby care packages. It's just too cute! I'm so excited to meet this little person and show them how wonderful life can be without all the craziness in this world.
Also we bought a few things in the past few weeks. These things can be for a girl or boy so it's all good.
Since Daddy is a Firefighter this book will teach the baby what Daddy does.
Since Daddy is in the Navy this is just too cute! It's an NWU One Z.
I am just so excited for this little baby. My tummy is already starting to show a little. When it does more I will post pictures. :)
-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:
Congratulations! This is fantastic news! I hope that all goes well with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment