This weekend I chose to stay in PA at my parents house with my puppy Bentley. Matt went back to VA since he has work all this week and has two days of duty this week. He's coming back up Saturday so it's all good. I chose to stay here to not be as bored as I normally would be at the apartment when he works. He has been working so much it's like I barley get to see him anymore even though he's home in the states and not deployed. It's been very tough lately and it has deff put a strain on our marriage. We have been fighting more and barley get us time to just relax and spend time together. In the past few weeks I've spent more time at home than anywhere else. I like getting out and doing things but it's so hard when he don't get off work sometimes til like 6pm. :( So this week I'm taking time away from him to spend time with my family. Spend time in the country and not be cooped up inside all day. My parents have 6 peeps that will soon grow into hens so they can make eggs. They also have 2 ducks that are just too cute. My dog Bentley loves to go and see them and get all excited. He just loves animals and people. He's just a happy little boy.
I have a few things planned to do since I'm up here. I have to bake my brother a Fire truck cake and my mom dyed my hair sunday night. It's a dark brown. It's not too bad. I'll post some picture soon of me. I haven't in a long while. I just don't like taking pictures of myself since I've been gaining weight. Now this weight is baby weight but still. I don't got the cute baby bump yet. :( When I do get it I'll post some belly pictures. I ain't a huge fan of belly shots cuz I'm already selfcontous about my tummy. I also need to get pictures taken with Matty it's been months since we took pictures together.
Since finding out about the baby it's been a little crazy. I've caught myself thinking about random things and my future. Matt doesn't like to talk about it much which I don't understand why. I want to talk about it but at the same time it's awkward. I know after the ultrasound that there is a baby in there but I still ain't believing it. I just don't feel pregnant other than some of the symptoms. as of today I'm 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Almost into my 2nd trimester. I'm a bit scared for the next few months. We still don't have a house and I'm not sure if our insurance keeps going after he gets out cuz 3 days after he gets out in my due date. :( I just got alot in my head going on.
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment