Today I'm blogging just to blog. So far in my pregnancy I haven't had too much problems with morning sickness until now. I'm almost 10 weeks. I have been sick the past few days. I can barley eat anything and I'm just not as hungry as I normally am. And let me tell you I am always hungry and love food, lately not so much. I have gotten a few headaches but nothing bad. I hate taking stuff for it until it gets bad bad. I have been really tired lately and have no energy to do anything and I mean anything. I was so blah it was hard to get out of bed to take the dog out. I'm glad my hubby was home at noon all this week. It's really nice. He took care of me when I was uber sick. He also helped me with chores around the house. Very sweet of him if you ask me. I am glad that I'm married and going through this. I don't know how single woman do it. I'm just glad I have an amazing husband who helps me and makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Now with this whole Navy life stuff. If you didn't know the military doesn't give two shits about family. and my husbands ship is very much proud of it or something. I'm just scared I'm gonna have a problem one day and he can't get off work to take me to the ER to help me. I'm just glad we will be back home when the baby gets here. I couldn't handle having a child down here in VA. I desperately want to go home as soon as possible! I'm hoping we can get this house we want and move in as soon as possible. I wanna decorate the place and make it feel like home. Our home, our new life, our family.
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment