Well after a long process of figuring out what our options were from hubby's career councilor about him staying in. ........... Well there is no way he can stay in which double sucks cuz it was the best idea for our child. His other option was to become a DOD contractor which makes good money but he's tired of the bullshit down here. So he's getting out and starting over which is great cuz he needs a new job/life. Poor guy works his butt off so much and gets nowhere with it. It's sad cuz I could have seen him as a chief one day. He's a good leader to his guys on the ship. It's alright though. Were gonna buy our first house back home in PA this fall and start our new life together. Were gonna be getting things ready for our new baby. So I've been looking at houses online and doing all I can while he's at work. I can't wait to go check some houses out! I found a few that are cute and would love to see up close. We chose a Realtor Matt's cousin told us about. She is awesome so far! I just can't wait to be settled in our own home and not have to worry about moving or orders or the Navy. Home is calling us!! Were going to be starting a new adventure in life, a new chapter in life. Little bebe will be so happy there too. PA is the place I call home. <3
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment