Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nothing To Do...

You can only clean so much til there is nothing to clean. Hubby comes home tomorrow from his little week of being out to sea on the ship. It wasn't so bad here this week. I did just fine. I just uber miss him alot. I hate being alone but I didn't mind it. I got alot of cleaning done and all my school work done for now. It feels good to get things done that needed to be done. Now I'm just online collecting addresses from friends since my mom is planning my baby shower in Sept/Oct. We haven't set a date but I hope to soon. We are going to have it at my parents house in Middletown. I'm excited to see friends and family for once. It's been years since I hung out and saw alot of my friends from school or from home in general. All I wanna do is celebrate the little baby on the way and be with family and friends. Thats all that truly matters to me.

So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind cuz I finished everything and there is seriously nothing to do. I always like to be doing something. Like cleaning, cooking, baking, school work, organizing, or something! So sitting here with less than a day til Matt comes home and I have nothing to do sucks. I tried focusing on talking to friends and getting addresses but some won't write back. So it's like thanks. Sorry for being nice and inviting you. Shit! But anyways were going home this weekend, so I'm stoked! I miss home alot! The county that is not a special house or anything. Not until we move home and have a REAL home. But I'm excited to see my mom and dad and brother and sister. Oh and their dog Zander. He's too cute! Bentley loves playing with him. I like going home so Bentley can run around the fenced in yard and so we can take him for walks and relax for once. I hate living here in the city. It sucks!! So yeah we'll be leaving after 7pm (yes a night drive) since the HRBT won't be so jammed. We won't be getting in til like 1am. I hate it but it's better than nothing. We have a bunch of things planned for Saturday. So excited!

Oh! and some baby news. Last night the little boy or girl inside my womb was kicking like crazy. I would put my hand on my belly and I seriously could feel it. I played with my belly for a good half hour before ending up passing out. It was so neat to have 'IT' so active. It got me more and more excited about Monday and finding out if it's a boy or girl. I can't wait to see it's little body on the Ultrasound! Gosh I am in love with this little thing and I haven't even met it. But the kicking was just the oddest feeling ever. I wish Matty was here last night to have felt it and enjoyed it with me. It's currently kicking me as I type. LOL Hi baby!!
Well I'm outta here.

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: