Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Navy Life & Kicking

Hubby is out to sea for a few days so I thought I would update my blog a bit. Well since he's out sea I chose to stay here in Norfolk this time and not go home to PA to stay at my parents house. I wanted a chance to be on my own with him gone. I'm staying here all week til he gets back. Got my Pit Bull and I'm alright. lol He's my little protecter. So far I've got alot done and he's only been gone 2 days. I cleaned the apartment from up and down, finished all my school work I can for now, did the dishes, and also working on packing for this weekend. Were going home as soon as he gets in on Friday. We have to get our car to Suttliff Saturday morning so they can add the few things that weren't installed when we bought it a few weeks ago. I'm excited for it to look good. Also we're going up to Matt's family's cottage for a family get together Saturday afternoon. Should be interesting. Big families scare me. There are people I don't even know who know I'm pregnant. It's very weird to me. I'm not from a big family so I'm so not used to things like this. But we try and go every year to see them.

I'm doing good with my pregnancy so far. I finally feels little kicks and movement going on. It's so cute! Matt can't wait to feel it too once I get bigger and the baby gets stronger. Aug 1st is the lucky day we find out what we are having! I have to be 20 weeks thats why I didn't find out last time I was at the doctors. It's gonna be amazing to finally know who is kicking me. A little Prince or Princess. :) Also we have been going to Babies R Us alot to check out sales and work on our registry. I love that store! It's got everything! I've been obsessing over the Lion King bedding I saw right after we found out I was pregnant. Well we enedd up buying it last time we were there, it was on sale! It's too cute and it's made for a boy or a girl. SO I can use it for our next child. (Hopefully a few years from now) Matthew found this cute fire engine blanket we can use for the baby. It's another thing that can be for a boy or a girl. It's so cute! I know it made him happy to buy it. He love fire trucks and firefighting. Adding a touch of daddy in the baby's room. So excited for Aug. 1st. I have less than a week! Whoot!! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: