Friday, December 2, 2011

38 Weeks Today!

Today is Friday and you know what that means! I'm another week closer to my little X-mas gift getting here! He could very well come at any moment from here on out. Kinda exciting! I have been feeling pretty much the same the last few weeks. Very achy and swelling alot. Heartburn is still hardcore. I swear no matter what I eat I get heartburn. It's sad. I have no win. and no matter what I do I can't stop the swelling in my legs and feet. My one pair of shoes don't fit me and my other are guys skate shoes that I love and they feel snug. It makes me feel like a giant or something. I had my appointment on Wednesday and was having some issues and scared I had a UTI. I was glad to hear my urine test I took came out good. I was so worried I was having issues. She gave me a cervical exam and said that my cervix is ripening and getting ready. She also could feel the baby's head very low in my pelvis. No dilation or anything. So we are good for now. I was so nervous he was gonna try to come while Matty was still in Norfolk. That would have been bad. But yeah appointment went very well. I just can't believe I'm 38 weeks already. It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. Now I'm like huge and can't wait to be done with being pregnant. I'm gonna miss feeling him move around in my belly but I'd rather have him in my arms. I can't wait to hold him and just stare at him for hours. I so can't wait to see what he looks like! I can't freakin' wait!!! Who knows I could go into labor this week. I will keep ya'll posted on what's going on with me. All I want is a healthy baby boy for X-mas!

-Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

YAY!!! i love reading about pregnancy!!! You look fabulous and comfy all at the same time, I'm sorry you are feeling the heartburn and swelling :( Hopefully you get a break soon!

Yay for a positive exam and baby waiting for daddy to come home :D

Kelsey said... [Reply]

Hey, my name is Kelsey and I am now gonna follow your blog. I bet you are so excited on having the baby!
My blog is here: www.bearatsea.blogspot.com
I'd love to talk to you and get to know you through our blogs!