Logan Matthew Ertel arrived at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA on December 6th 2011 at 11:03am. Weighing 6 pounds 15.9 ounces and 19 inches long. =]
I'm completely in shock that my pregnancy is over and my little bundle of joy is here! It's just so amazing having him in my life. I feel very different about life. I feel different in general. My whole world is forever changed. I am a mom to a very handsome little boy named Logan. He is my world. He is the love of my life next to my husband. I will do up a post on how the labor & delivery went and all that. But for now enjoy some pictures of this amazingly handsome baby boy!
![]() |
| 6 Pounds 15.9 Ounces |
![]() |
| Me holding Logan all cleaned up for the first time. |
![]() |
| Little boy holding his pacifier. |
![]() |
| My mommy after hours of helping me through L&D she gets to hold her first grand son. |
![]() |
| Our Family :) |









2 Comments:
Congrats!!! He's adorable! Enjoy your babymoon!!
Congratulations!!!!!!! He's so cute! For a hospital picture,that's really good!
Post a Comment