Friday, December 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I have seen these all over the military spouse blogging community but never have I done one. Go to Wife Of A Sailor and link up with her. All you have to do it fill in the blanks. So here goes. :) 
1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on none of them. I hate reality TV shows. They are catty and full of drama. I would never want to be on one.
2. This past Thanksgiving was awesome! My whole family was over for thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house. The food was amazing. I looked amazing with my baby belly. We all couldn't stop joking around and enjoying time together. Oh and Matty was home for it! 
3. I’m looking forward to December because my little bundle of joy will be here! I just can't wait to hold him in my arms and look at him all day! He is gonna be so spoiled! 
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is a healthy and easy labor and delivery of my son. Due Dec. 16th!
5. To me, winter is a season that makes me happy! I am already loving the cold here in PA.
-Corissa Marie <3

3 Comments:

Jamie said... [Reply]

Yay! Youre going to have a baby so soon. Soo exciting.

Mrs. Duh said... [Reply]

I think a baby is the best thing to look forward to! I hope you have an easy delivery, too!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Thanks for joining in... hope to see you again!