Here is the NEW me. I got my hair cute short and highlighted for the summer. My hair was just getting too long to deal with. I always had it in a pony tail because I never had time to style it. Plus with it being so hot out I never wanted it down. It was much colder when it was up. So it made sense to cut it short to where I didn't have to put it up. You can't see much of the highlights but they are there. I plan to get more sun so it'll lighten up a bit. I'm just excited about it. I finally feel pretty. It fits me better than having it in a crapy pony tail all the time. Plus it's cut on an angle and I can sorta put it up a bit but at least it looks nicer. I just had to share it with you. =]
 |
| I really do like it. :) |
 |
| It's angled. longer in the front then shorter in the back. |
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment