Lately I have been getting alot of shit from other young moms, friends, family, & other people for being all about natural parenting & not doing mainstream parenting. I have chosen to quit drinking cows milk, I switched toothpaste to fluoride free, I do not vaccinate my son, I threw out my son's shampoo & lotion because of a bad company, I am raising car seat safety awareness, breastfeeding awareness, & I chose organic things for my son & family. Alot of mom's don't understand why I parent differently. They don't seem to see how bad things really are with mainstream parenting. It's just sad that people need to hate on how much I love my son and want him to grow up healthy. I'm a different kind of mom. I care more about my son than anyone in the world. I will do what ever I have to to make sure my son is healthy & safe. I have people making fun of me for not eating certain foods because I see the bad in those foods and refuse to eat them. It's like I show them FACTS of why something is BAD & they don't care & all they say is "I did it when I was younger & I turned out fine." It doesn't make it right! Or safe!! It just bugs me that other moms don't want to do research to be the best mom they can be. They let doctors & the government tell them how to parent. It's quiet sad. It's like no one wants to be a parent anymore.
I don't parent like everyone else. I do attachment parenting & natural parenting. Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, & cloth diapering. I don't do 'cry it out' & refuse to use main stream products that are pretty much shit. Gerber is crap and Johnson & Johnson is full of toxins. It's all about the money with main stream parenting. I just don't fit in with normal young moms. I don't mind it but I hate getting crap for it!
-Corissa Marie <3
1 Comments:
I don't use toothpaste with fluoride, I use Toms. Too much fluoride can be bad. Humans are the only thing on the plant that drink milk past infancy. I am lactose intolerant.
How you want to parent is how you want to parent. No one should judge you.
Post a Comment