Friday, July 6, 2012

Logan is 7 Months Old!!

It's crazy to think it's been 7 months since this little boy came into my life. I look back on all his old pictures of him when he was only a newborn. He looks so different. He's defiantly growing up fast! He can roll over, pick things up, almost sit up, He has two teeth that cut through. He can say mama, mom, hi, and okay. He has tried organic rice cereal. He isn't much into solid food right now which is okay. He prefers mommy's milk over anything. He just loves nursing. With his teeth coming in nursing has been more difficult but I'm not giving up. My goal is still a year. (5 more months) Breastfeeding is over all going good aside from the soreness because of his teeth coming in. I still have about 15 bags of breast milk stored up. I stopped pumping at night when we started co-sleep every night about 3 month ago. We just love it. I get more sleep then I ever have. Plus he loves to snuggle. 
Logan is truly the best thing to ever happen to me. He changed the way I think about the world. He changed my life for the better. He's my reason to wake up every morning. I love spending money on him and buying him things. I used to be all about myself but now it's all about Mr. Logan. I just can't believe how happy he is all the time! He is always smiling and laughing and being hyper. He love life. I think it has alot to do with the way I nurture him. I have that mommy love for him. I can't explain it. It's just awesome! Here are some more pictures of him. He truly is a happy & handsome little man! <3

 

Fire Trucks
Dressed up for Grandpa's funeral

He found his toes!


Heavy Wetters diaper 


Heading out!
He loves his Pibble!

nom nom nom
He loves his Grandma

Hanging with his daddy!

First time swimming!
hanging out with his buddy Nathan

0 Comments: