Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas Morning!!
It was very interesting doing the whole Santa thing this year. Even though Logan is still young and won't understand we still told him about Santa. We even wrote Santa a letter from Logan, left cookies & coconut milk, & Matt wrote Logan back as Santa. It was really cute. Logan had no idea what was going on but was truly excited and happy about the day. We woke up at 8am to get dressed & ready for the day. Matt's parents came over later on to watch Logan open presents, give him his presents, & spend time with us. Logan got so many awesome toys, clothes, & things he deff needed. We couldn't be happier. I think Matt's parent's got Logan extra things this year since this year we were low on money with Matt still being on unemployment. Over all we gave Logan a great Christmas. I had fun helping him & teaching him how to open gifts. He is getting better after his birthday party. We even watched the Polar Express & a fire place on Netflix. Logan enjoyed himself alot. Around 12:30pm we went over to my parent's house for Christmas dinner & to open more presents. My dad's tradition is to buy Logan & my brother a Hess Truck from Christmas every year. I love it! Logan now has 2011's & 2012's Hess Trucks. We will be keeping them unopened until he is much older and can play with them without breaking them. I would get them every year as a child until I was in my teens. But I opened mine and played with them. I miss that damn cop car from 1993. LOL Dinner was so good! Amazing smoked ham, homemade mashed potatoes, & corn. Logan loved the mashed potatoes. We sat around the table after dinner playing Apples to Apples. We were planning on going home at 5pm or 6pm but ended up leaving after 9pm. We had a blast! One of the best Christmas's I've had in a long time. :)
Logan & Bentley on Christmas morning!
Opening a gift from Aunt Crystal! 
Matt opening a gift.
Watching the Polar Express & playing with his new toys!
Police Rocker from Santa 
Such a handsome baby!
Lots of presents from Grammy & Pappy! 


Grandpa helping Logan open his gift. 
Hess Truck!!
Yummy homemade mashed potatoes!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! 

0 Comments: