We finally found out after 20 weeks and 4 days of waiting. It is a little handsome boy!!! We are sooo excited and happy! We are checking out some names and hopefully gonna agree on one soon. It was just awesome to be laying there and she said it's a boy! He was being such a little squirmy thing. He kept trying to hid from the ultrasound tech. LOL We got to have it recorded onto a DVD to watch and show family. I can't wait to show my mom. She is gonna bawl like crazy. He's all healthy and up to date on everything. After we left the doctor's we went straight to Babies R Us to work on our registry and buy a few sets of clothes and things. We had a blast in there actually looking at stuff for the baby and knowing it was a boy and we could by boy things. I just can't believe I'm going to have a son in December. It makes this whole being pregnant thing more real. Like I'm going to be a mommy and have a little baby to take care of and watch it grow up. Life is amazing! I can't wait to meet the little boy who has been kicking me from the inside lately!
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment