Today is Matthew and I's two year wedding anniversary! We got married today two years ago at a courthouse in Norfolk, VA. It was a small ceremony between us. We wanted to have a real wedding one day but money is an issue and I could so careless about the stress of a wedding. I'm so not the girly type. All that matters to me is my husband and little family. I could careless about wasting money on a one day wedding. It's insane. I just can't believe it's been two years since we became a married couple. I have never been this in love in my life. Matt and I have been through so much since getting married. Two deployments and some rough patches. But we are still going strong! and now with little Logan on the way I love him even more! We have grown closer because of it. I think as I get bigger Matthew understands a little more how amazing this is. I'm proud to be his wife! I'm proud to be having his child. We are gonna be such a cute family! =]
-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment