So we finally came up with a name for our little boy. We chose the name Logan to be his name. It's different, not popular, but oh so adorable. Little Logan seems to like his name as daddy talks to him alot more. He kicks and moves all around. I think he's gonna be one hyper baby when he's born. I do drink coffee almost every day. LOL We started on his baby book by filling in the parts about us and how we met and about my pregnancy. I also taped in ultrasound pictures. I'm also gonna get a little box to keep all kinda of little things in it for him. I can't wait til we move and can decorate his room. I can't wait to get his crib and organize his room. We also got some more clothes for him on Saturday when we went yard sailing back home. So many cute little jammies. My mom also picked some out for us. This baby is gonna be so spoiled. I'm already so in love with him.
So house hunting on Saturday went pretty good. We looked at 3 houses and fell in love with one of them. Were still looking around and trying to figure out what we wanna do. We are between two houses but might look at more this saturday when we drive up. We might lower our price range to save money. We just have to see. Money is tight right now and got us worried. Being in the military doesn't mean your rich in any way shape or form. The military is so under paid for what they do it's insane. Hoping normal life is easier and we can make more money. I'll be taking the first year of Logan's little life off to stay at home and take care of him. I plan to breastfeed and always be around him. After he's a year old I think I will stop breastfeeding and get a part time job. I wanna try and bring in some money for our family. My dad doesn't work because of medical reasons so he could baby sit to save us money. I know he won't mind. :)
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment