-Corissa Marie <3
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Bass Pro = Redneck Heaven
Hubby and I decided to take a trip up to Hampton from Norfolk. We were gonna eat at the Red Lobster and enjoy the drive back. Well when we got there it was packed, so hubby and I drove around and figured why not stop at the Bass Pro. The closet one is in Hampton. We used to go to Bass Pro alot when we were home in PA. We miss it dearly. So hubby and I had a great time just walking around and looking at stuff. We looked at the guns! Yes, I plan to buy a shotgun once we move and get settled. We looked at fishing stuff, boats, camping stuff, camo stuff, and Nascar stuff. We had a blast! We looked through the whole store. Ya know how to keep a redneck busy? Take them to Bass Pro. They'll be they're for hours! I was born a redneck and LOVE this place! It's like the redneck mecca. In a big city when us rednecks go they're it's like going to heaven. Hubby and I are such rednecks. It's so funny! We ened up getting new camo hats and fishing hooks to go on them and two bass pro shirts. lol We can't go in there and not buy something! HA! Ya'll prolly think I'm weird but this is me. I love my redneck Navy life! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment