Friday, March 18, 2011

Georgetown Cupcakes = LOVE!

The other day hubby and I ordered cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes. Yes from the hit TLC show DC Cupcakes. Well we finally got them! (Yesterday) They were so amazing!!! So moist and yummy. I so recommend either going to their shop in DC or ordering online like we did. So worth the money! I loves the packaging! It was all pink! So cute! The smaller box was wrapped in a freezer bag like for lunch boxes and had 2 freezer packs to keep them cold. I wanted to try they're cupcakes for a while now but we wouldn't be driving to DC anytime soon. So we ordered online. The smallest amount you can get is a dozen. We got 2 Pumpkin Spice, 2 Coconut, 2 Peanut Butter, 2 Maple, 1 Salted Carmel, 1 Carrot cake, 1 Cookies & Cream and 1 Irish Cream. Here are a few pictures of what we got. Enjoy! :)





-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: