Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Can't Sleep So It's Time For An Update!

I can't sleep tonight. So I'm blogging... This week has been so crazy. Hubby and I's ups and downs. But thats how marriages are. Were working on stuff and I hope it gets better soon. I hate the crazy fighting. I went off my meds for a fews days. Which was stupid and I think that is the reason why we had a fight. My anxiety was bad that night. I'm not a huge fan of airing my dirty laundry as they call it but I'm REAL and this is real life, things that happen. So I WILL talk about some things like this. Yes my husband and I fight. Who doesn't? Working on a marriage ain't easy. Working on a military marriage at that. The hardest I feel. No one really knows how hard it is for us military spouses/families. And some people will never know. 

I've been working on losing weight then went off my diet because I feel my period coming and we all know you crave bad food & gain water weight. (Ughh I so hate being a women) So I gained 5 pounds. Blahh! I am trying out Zumba Fitness for the Kinect and liking it. Just got to get into a habit of doing a work out of it once a day. I have been lifting weights still. I really wish I could get out more or go to the gym but I still don't drive so I can't do anything. BLAH!!! Yes, I know it sucks! So I'm basically a house wife and clean like a crazy person. Today I got alot done and kicked some serious ass! I vaccumed the whole place, did a shit ton of dishes, dusted everywhere, washed the bed sheets and organized alot. Hubby has duty tomorrow so now I have to find some stuff to do. Dishes, laundry, and working out sounds good to me. I really wish I could take Bentley to the park tomorrow or go get some sunshine/exercise. So yup! I did take my meds today and plan to keep taking them. I have all this random energy and I can't sleep. ughh! Hubby looks so cute sleeping beside me. He's passed out and so is Bentley. Too cute!!

I wanted to blog about this but didn't. But now I am! We took Bentley to the beach on Saturday for his first time. Here are a few pictures from that.

Hubby & Bentley =]

He enjoyed himself but was scared of the water.

He wished he wasn't on his leash. He just wanted to run around.

My Family! (In the car)

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: