Saturday, March 19, 2011

A-Z's of ME

A. Age: 20

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Washing Dishes

D. Dogs:  1 named Bentley a Lab mix

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6

I. Instruments you play(ed): None

J. Job title: House Wife & Mommy to my puppy.

K. Kids: NONE maybe someday.

L. Live: Norfolk, VA

M. Mom’s name: Tammie

N. Nicknames: Rissa, Crissy, and MC

O. Overnight hospital stays: nope

P. Pet peeves: People not using turn signals,

Q. Quote from a movie:

S. Siblings: A little brother Cody and a little sister Kimberly

T. Time you wake up: when Matt works 5:15am, when he's home or on duty when ever.

U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V. Vegetables you don’t like: alot of them. I only eat like a select 8 of them.

W. What makes you run late: Traffic or the husband being stupid.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: lots of things! I love baking and cooking. :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Zebras

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: