Monday, March 14, 2011

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

         I've been slacking alot with my blog post lately. I've been meaning to blog every day my hubby has duty and I'm home doing nothing but cleaning. But lately I've been getting alot of cleaning done and less online time. But I love it! I love being a house wife at times. I take care of the house and my puppy. When I have kids I wanna be a stay at home mom and take care of them and watch them grow up. I wanted to be a mom since I was little. So one day I hope that dream comes true. =]

      So as we heard all over the new this weekend an earthquake and tsunami hit Japan and Hawaii and the west coast were on a tsunami warning and got part of the storm. I woke up around 4am that morning when Matt had to be up for work. I happened to check my phone before he left and saw on Facebook that the news channel posted a story on what happened in Japan. I told Matt about it and I felt I knew about this from the day before and wondered why Matt didn't know about it. I later found out that this happened a half hour before we woke up. How did I know about this before reading there was an earthquake??? Did I know about this before it happened??? I felt like it was old news. Freaky stuff! Can I see into the future? This isn't the first time I've felt this way. My thoughts are with the families of these people. My heart goes out to the military families in Japan. Stay safe everyone! <3

       So yesterday my hubby and I went for a walk on the base by the base after we went shopping at the NEX. It was really nice out a little windy but very nice! I can't wait for this week! It's gonna be warming up to the 70's at some point! Awesome! We had fun just walking and holding hands. It was nice. We took a few pictures so here ya go. :)
Fail on the finger but it's still really cute! :)

MY LOVE! <3


-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: