Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Planing, Cleaning, & Movie Watching.

Currently watching Inception and blogging. ha I always watch movies and blog. I multitask alot. So a few things on my mind today are planning an awesome birthday for my hubby on April 25th. Last year he was deployed on his birthday and the year before that was when we first met. So I want to make this a big deal. I'm making him a chocolate cake with homemade Reese's Peanut Butter icing (my dad's recipe). I'm decorating it and I already bought candles. I want to make it a round cake so I'm gonna have to get round cake pans and a cake stand thing to sit it on. I'm also going to take him out to eat and maybe a movie if we have time. I just have to figure out what to get him for his birthday. I get paid on the 17th and am going to use my money to order something online or go shopping with friends. I have a few ideas but nothing yet.

So today after hubby left at 4:30am, I went back to bed and woke up at 11am. Made breakfast for lunch and did some laundry. I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom, cleaned the kitchen floor, and put away my laundry. I took Bentley out and got the mail. I got 3 packages I've been waiting for! I was so excited! I ordered Girl Scout cookies from my friend Jason. I got 2 boxes or Thin Mints & 2 of the Somas. YUM! The other package was the custom beer mug I won in an online auction for Matty. It was the fire dept cross and his name on it. and The last package was free earring and a necklace I got when I ordered my royal ring that I didn't get yet. :( I hopefully will get it before we move in June. I'm still waiting on my Hollister package. I ordered another pair of those comfy guys sweat pants ($40) & a on clearance hooded jacket ($15).

I didn't work out today but it's okay. Atleast I wasn't down right lazy today. I actually got things done. It feels good to clean. I have OCD so I have to keep things organized and clean. Its just how I do. :) Hubby is on duty tonight so I'm at home with Bentley. I don't mind duty days anymore. It's his job and I get that. It also gives me time to clean and be by myself and just relax. Some wives cry and hate when they're hubby has duty. Me? I used to do that when he first started going back to work after his IA deployment. Now I just give him a ton of kisses and say goodbye. He calls me before he goes to bed most nights he's on duty. So it's all good. Tomorrow he gets off early so I'm excited to relax with him after he gets off work. I love having him home! Hopefully I can sleep tonight. Most nights that he works I never can go to bed before 11pm. Well I'm out for today! Hope you all had a good day! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

MissesMimi said... [Reply]

Hello, I stumbled across your blog and I am also a Sailor's wife. I will take duty days over this deployment any day. :) Glad your husband made it back safely, I cannot wait for mine!