Wednesday, October 26, 2011

32 Weeks & 5 Days...

32 Weeks & 4 Days
I haven't blogged much on my pregnancy lately so here's a post dedicated to my pregnancy and little man.
         I have had a pretty easy going pregnancy so far. I didn't start showing up until like 27 weeks. Now I have a belly and I love it! I can feel Mr. Logan getting stronger and stronger. He kicks up a storm alot. I have trouble sleeping lately since I've gotten bigger. I'm a toss and turner so it's uber hard on me. All I wanna do is roll over and get comfy. Also heartburn is soo bad and annoying. Tums doesn't help at all. It's pointless to take. I just have to force myself to go to sleep. and getting up to pee every few hours sucks! I'm up at like 5am/6am every morning to pee. Then I can't fall back to sleep. So annoying. But other than that not many issues. My pregnancy isn't that bad. I'm thankful my little boy is doing good and I haven't had any issues. He is officially good on baby clothes now. Well for 0-3 he is. He has alot of very nice things we got from my baby shower. He is gonna be one cool kid. I still need so much more though. He doesn't have a crib yet but thats okay cuz for the first few months he'll be in a bassinet. Plus staying at my parents for the first few months is gonna suck ass. Too small of a room. But we will make do with this room until we get the house. My mom has been a big help taking me shopping and helping me out through all this. I still have to make a doctor's appointment down here. I had my records sent to my new doctor's office. Just got to see when I can get in. I need to be seen every two weeks so idk. But yeah here is a picture of what I look like this week. Getting bigger and bigger finally!! I love it! I finally look pregnant and look like I'm 32 weeks. Gosh I can't wait for Logan to get here! Almost 7 more weeks! Time needs to hurry up!!! I want my little boy already!!

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: