So hubby's ship left on their little Underway for a few days. He called me a little bit before 9am. I was happy to hear from him as a wake up call yet sad at the same time cuz it was also a goodbye call. He was very busy and gave up 2 mins of his time to call me and let me know they were leaving soon. I didn't cry this morning which is very odd for the pregnant me. I did though find a nice little present when I tried using the wifi on my iphone. Our lovely internet & cable were shut off. Hubs sent out a check on Friday. He missed a payment last month because he was out to sea and forgot about it. Well I guess they didn't get the check in time and shut the cable off. I almost called Matt back to bitch and freak out. But I stopped, calmed myself down and called my mom about it. I had no way to check our bank account to even see if they got it or anything. I ended up just calling Cox Cable and paid for it myself. When they get the check when ever it'll be credit on our account. It sucks cuz we might not even have another bill to pay cuz were moving soon but it's all good. I could use it to rent a movie on demand. LOL So I feel really good that I handled it well. I took care of it on the home front. I didn't need him to do anything. If I didn't need the internet for my school work I would have just left it go and waited til it came back on.
I just have been feeling more grown up lately. Like dealing with this lifestyle. I have matured a bit in the last few weeks. I guess maybe because I'm pregnant? I don't really know. I have been fighting back the pregnancy emotions pretty well. Since the fight Matt and I had last week, it made look at life differently. You can prolly thank my mom for it too. She gave me a pep talk that made me think. She always knows how to make me feel better. I have been being pretty positive the past few days. It's quiet scary. I'm never this positive. With being alone in this military life I seem to be taking this week very well. I know he just left today but I've been alone alot lately. With being pregnant it's hard being alone. Like I never want to be alone. I just want to be with my hubby. I don't have many friends down here so when he goes out to sea it's just me and my doggie. I'm so thankful Bentley found us and we adopted him last September. He makes time alone so much easier to deal with. This week I plan to clean the apartment, (which I kinda already did. well most of it.) work on school work, and relax. Also kick some ass on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. LOL Yes I play nerdy video games. I do kick ass so don't mess with me! :)
Back to my pregnancy. I am doing very well. Logan is right where he should be right now. I passed my glucose test and am super stoked about it! I am pretty healthy with him. I mean he's pretty healthy. I haven't had too many problems. Just some aches and pains here and there. But nothing bad. I do have to pee every 15mins which sucks. But I'm just glad it's been pretty easy. I do get bad heartburn at night but I deal. Logan is so worth it. He keeps me going. He is always moving around and kicking me. He loves when I play COD and listen to heavy metal. Speaking of that he's kicking up a storm now. I can't wait to meet him in December! I can't wait to wrap my arms around him and kiss him. I plan to breastfeed him. Which I'm kinda excited about. Being a mommy is gonna be so much fun! Oh the joys of creating life. =]
-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment