Wednesday, October 5, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs [Apple God]

Today we lost an amazing man. A genius man that changed technology forever. 
Apple announced today that former Apple CEO and co-founder Steve Jobs has died at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. He will forever be in my heart as I type on my Mac Book Pro keyboard to write this. I was a huge fan of his. He started a company that I forever fell in love with. He came up with amazing products that changed the world. I have a bunch of Apple products. I started out with the old school iPod shuffle. The white one that was like a USB stick. I remember winning it from the library back home as a kid. Then after that my dad bought me a pink iPod Nano 4gb for Christmas one year. He ran out on Black Friday just to buy it for me. I loved that thing. Then after working a few jobs I bought an iPod Touch 8gb. Then It was my iPod Touch 64gb that I bought two years ago when my husband was over seas. I had the iPhone 3gS and now the iPhone 4. I currently have all together my Mac Book Pro, iPod touch 64gb, iPhone 4 and a few other random things for my Mac. I plan to continue to buy Apple products. They are amazing. I'm a tech obsessed person. More like Apple obsessed. LOL Steve Jobs was just a very bright and smart man. He will be a huge loss to the tech world. He will deff be missed. 


Steven Paul Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011)


-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: