Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rant/Vent Time...

Okay I need to get this off my chest. So I was looking back on my past... When I had alot of friends from high school and when I was dating my husband. After my husband and I got married in August of 2009, I lost alot of friends. People couldn't handle to the fact I got married and was in love with a United States Sailor. They would say things like "Oh she just lives off his money." "She only did it for the money." "She only knew him for 4 months, what a freak!" "They ain't gonna last." "Oh wow that's so odd. Young people don't get married." I got everything and more from these people. Hatful comments. People would message me telling me I'm crazy for marrying a man I only knew for 4 months. Now another thing that gets me is this... A girl gets pregnant in High School or right after High School by her boyfriend of only a few months, & they praise her and are so excited for her. They get all excited about buying stuff and what she's gonna name it. But yet I get married and I get shit for it. No positive feed back at all. Just hey it's your life do what you want. UGH! What is this world coming to??? I'm not even religious and I'm for getting married before having children! I just feel it's the right thing to do. It's not that hard to use a condom and protect yourself no matter how much your love your boyfriend. I lost my virginity at 18 years old. With my ex before I met Matt. We always used condoms and I chose to have sex with him because we were dating for a good 5ish months and it felt right. But enough about my sex life. LOL It's just not that hard to use a damn condom. Prevent all these babies that are born into broken homes and back and forth baby daddy drama. I know I sound like a parent. Well I will be one in 2 1/2 months so I better get used to it.
I just don't understand why I got shit for marring the love of my life and being mature about it and making a huge commitment. But a young unmarried girl gets pregnant and it's OKAY??? I will never understand this new thing. & another thing, out of all the girls who has babies since High school only 3 of us were married before hand. The rest... not so much. At least they had supportive boyfriends. I thought when u sang that K, I, S, S, I, N,G song it state... "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage." LOL Yes I went there! I suffered alot after Matt and I got married. I lost so many friends and support that year. & after we got married he went on deployment and I had no one. Maybe two friends and in the end lost them. Life was so hard for me and I got through it. I was strong and used my family as support.

Am I just being a hypocrite or am I being mean with all this? It's just how I feel. I do have friends who have had babies young. They know how I feel about it but I fully support them and love them!

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: