Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Need More Followers! Help A Girl Out.

I have been blogging for over a year now. It has helped me through so much. Dealing with deployments, Underways, or just anything. I write about my day and things that go on in my crazy life. I am following a good bunch of military spouses. I love reading blogs and learning about different branches and the struggles we all go through. It's nice to know I'm not alone in all this. We all are going through some sort of crazy in this military life. I am having trouble gaining more followers. I used to have a bunch more but it seems they have left me. :( I used to follow more military spouses but it seems I'm either blogged from their page or I ain't aloud to follow it. Makes no sense to me. I don't know if you have to be one certain kind of military spouse to read others blogs and get followers or what. I'm just very different I guess. LOL Well come on and help me gain some more followers!! Please share my page on either Facebook or on your blog! Thank You!! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said... [Reply]

Hey, girl! I am a military spouse and I would love to be your newest follower. I just found your blog and I really like it. I just tried to comment before and it said it didn't work for some reason, so sorry if you get this twice. LOL. However, I can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great night! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are one cute momma!

Corissa Marie said... [Reply]

Thank you so much! It means alot! I'm following you too! =]