Today my mom and I put Logan's bassinet together and got things ready. I did 3 more loads of laundry trying to clean all Logan's clothes, blankets, sheets, towels, and everything else. I have everything I pretty much need for now. I don't have a crib yet but that can wait. I also need a changing table but we might just make due with using a dresser. All I have left to do is buy some nursing bras and things for breastfeeding and put my hospital bag together. We are getting closer! 5 more weeks! I still have classes I want to take so lets hope I can get it in them soon. I'm kinda behind with moving up here to PA. I had to wait a good 3 weeks before my records were sent and looked over. I go to my first appointment here in PA on Wednesday. I'm so excited. I love going to all my prenatal appointments. Just sucks Matty won't be with me but it's okay. I'll be fine. I have been packing on the pounds and poping out more. My belly is deff a baby belly now and is getting bigger. I love it cuz it means he's getting bigger and will be here soon. He has been kicking me like crazy lately. And I mean sometimes it hurts! He's a little booger. I just can't wait to meet him and find out what he looks like. I bet he will be as handsome as his father when he's born. Matthew was so cute when he was a baby. His mom showed me all his baby pictures the other night. I can't wait to compare our baby pictures to Logan. I'm also looking in to getting maternity photos done. Not a huge photo shoot but something small. A few military incorporated ones and some basic husband and wife excited for first baby ones. I just have to figure out what to wear. I don't have too many cute maternity clothes. I normally just wear a big t-shirt and sweat pants or my maternity jeans. I want Matt to wear his NWU's in one. Then after Logan is born do some awesome shots with him and his daddy. Oh it's gonna be awesome! Life is looking up and I'm smiling!
Hubby left this morning at 5:30am to head back to Norfolk. His 10 day emergency leave is over and his ship is back in port. It was great having him here to support me and everything going on with my grandpa. My grandpa was so thankful to have Matthew come home. They had so much fun talking and reminiscing about military life and deployments. My grandfather used to serve in the Air Force. He was a hero! Well he still is. :) Matty was able to get a few things done while he was home. He applied for a job with the State Police Dispatching, got the tire fixed on the car, we checked out apartments (even though now were waiting to get one until we have more money saved), and well he ran a fire call. lol He is still uber stressed like I am but it was nice to have each other there to lean on and know were not alone in all this. He has duty tomorrow then a week of TAPS class then he should be leaving the ship for good and home on Friday. We still have to figure out what to do about our apartment. We aren't sure when we can move and how were gonna do it. I can't go down there anymore so I can't help him. The 6 hour car ride is just not an option anymore. I'm too far along and it's no longer fun. Just got to get through this week and Matthew will be back in my arms and touching my belly. He loves feeling Logan kick and move around. It's the neatest feeling ever! This pregnant lady is gonna play some MW3 and head to bed. Good night!
-Corissa Marie

1 Comments:
too cute! congrats!
Post a Comment