So Matt and I checked out some apartments on Thursday. We found a few we really liked. we ended up deciding to just live at my parents house for a couple months. We are basically broke and can't afford much at all. We still have to clean/pack up the apartment in Norfolk in the coming weeks so we can save that $800 something dollars. Plus get rid of the cable/internet bill. So we will be staying here at my parents's and saving money so we can get a nice place after a while. My parents are buying a full size bed to put in here and were moving my brother's furniture out. Logan will be living here and I will have some help with him. I'm just so excited for him to get here! 6 more weeks to go! I can't wait to be a mommy! Matty and I have been getting more things for him with the money we have in my savings. We still need a few more main things then we are good for a while. Logan is gonna be one styling dude in all his cute clothes. I'm so excited to see what he looks like! I hope he has brown hair and blue eyes like his daddy.
Matt and I have been pretty busy with seeing family, shopping for Logan, looking at places, and getting things done. I haven't been able to blog until now. He's currently in Grantville on scene of a barn fire since 4pm. The barn has been burning since yesterday morning. Over 24 hours. It was a huge barn full of hay. They are rotating in different fire companies to work shifts. My husband's company (Colonial Park) has the 4pm-10pm tonight. So he's off having fun babysitting a fire. He was pump operator for a little while. Pretty cool. I know he has missed it alot. He misses being able to fight fire on land rather than on a ship in the middle of the ocean. He sent me a few photos of the fire and of him being a cutie. I know this is what he loves. He is a firefighter. Knew he was a firefighter since he was born. It's in his blood. Something you can't take away from him.
![]() |
| My Fireman <3 |
![]() |
| Huge Barn Fire Still Burning. |
So I'm just sitting here blogging and relaxing. Last night my feet/legs were swelled up and I had to prop them up. It was pretty bad. I have never seen them swelled up before. Today they were a little better but still swelled. I gave myself some R&R and took it easy after Matt left for the fire house around 3pm. I've been so uber tired and everything. This heavy baby is making me so tired and wiped out. I am always tired no matter what. I also get kicked and nudged and beat up by this little boy. He is so lucky he is cute already..... lol Other than that my pregnancy is going good. Well I'm gonna go lay down and relax a little more until the hubby gets home tonight. Until next time.... =]
-Corissa Marie <3


1 Comments:
You're almost done! You're getting so close.
Post a Comment