My little Logan,
I can't wait to meet you.
In one month from today I will get that chance.
I can't wait to have you in my arms instead of in my belly kicking me.
We have only gotten to know each other from you hearing my voice and listening in on all my conversations.
I can't wait to bond with you and get to know you after your born.
I can't wait to meet this little person who has been kicking me and beating me up from the inside.
Daddy and I are uber excited to finally see how handsome you are.
We can't wait to take care of you and watch you grow.
We can't wait to take you places and show you this beautiful world.
Daddy wants to show you the firehouse and teach you all about firefighting.
I want to teach you about animals and how awesome doggies are.
You are gonna be one spoiled little boy.
Everyone is gonna wanna meet you.
Bentley is also excited to meet you too.
He's gonna protect you and watch over you like a big doggie brother.
He will be your play mate when you can walk and play.
Oh little Logan I can't wait for you to get here!
Love,
Mommy <3

1 Comments:
just came across your blog via y&r blog-
Congrats! The last month was the hardest for me (and longest)... but obviously, so worth it!
Post a Comment